Rakuten has rewarded millions of members (over 5 million and counting) for what they already do – shop online – with Cash Back (over $70 million to date). We love hearing your thoughts and feedback so we sought out reviews from our members!
And we’ve been pretty happy with the results: With an average rating of 9 out of 10, an average of 5 out of 5 stars and over 7,000 reviews, it’s safe to say our members are happy as well.
Here’s what some of our fans have to say…
“What an amazing service! Love Rakuten!” -Julie R.
“Great Support Team.”
“Customer Service Level Thumbs Up!”
“I have been using Rakuten.ca for years now.”
“A no brainer to sign up.”
So why is everyone so pleased with Rakuten.ca? There are many reasons, but really, it’s because it’s just so easy. You’re already shopping online, so why not get Cash Back while you’re at it?
Here are a few of the top reasons:
1. You’re getting Cash Back on purchases you’re making anyway
2. The incredible customer support team is available to help
3. We’ve been around for a while! Rakuten.ca has been around since 2012, and Rakuten Inc. was established in 1999 (20 years!)
4. Shop some of your
5. New partners are regularly added
6. Special promotions and 2X Cash Back events, and more
7. New In-Store Cash Back (it’s not just an online gig anymore!)
8. It’s easy, did I mention that already?
9. Save on clothes, food, gas, travel, events, car stuff, getting your taxes done, and more
10. There’s a mobile app and the Rakuten Express button so you never miss an opportunity for Cash Back again
11. Don’t just take our word for it, read more of our customer reviews
Need more proof?
“I rarely do reviews but want to leave positive one for Rakuten. They are the most reputable, trust-able company I have been dealing with for decades. Had a few missing Cash Back in the past but every time the online agent did it for me without any issue, including once 340$ (12% cashback from Amazon)… They have setup a 5 stars customer service model for the rest!” – eyesonme ff
“Had an issue with a purchase not appearing in my cash back balance. I contacted Rakuten Canada and the Agent who chatted with me, Michele, was courteous and understanding and resolved my issue promptly. I highly recommend ordering through Rakuten.” – Linda
How can you get started with Rakuten?
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- 1. Go to Rakuten.ca – sign up for an account, it’s free.
2. Shop at your
3. Earn Cash Back on your purchases – every quarter (3 months), you’ll receive a Big Fat Cheque (in the mail or via PayPal) with your earnings.