While we change our decor or our wardrobe seasonally, we sometimes forget that our beauty routine must change too.
Cold winter winds lead to chapped lips, dry elbows and a face in need of desperate hydration.
Don’t let these beauty blunders take you down like the winter temperatures & use these products to help combat those beauty issues!
- First Aid Beauty Winter Hydration Kit: A bundle is always your best bet! These FAB products will help solve your skin situation during the winter season with a cleanser, firming sleep cream & intense hydration cream. A simple solution packed with value! Available at Sephora.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye: No more puffy eyes! A perfect addition to your beauty bag to reduce fine lines & give your skin an even look!
- Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask: this mask will help bring back moisture to your face with only 5-10 minutes on the clock. Perfect to bring back that radiant glow in no time at all! Available at Beauty Boutique.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Polish: Exfoliating your lips is an important part of the process! This polish is formulated with brown sugar crystals, jojoba seed and grapeseed oils to exfoliate & condition the lips. Available at Sephora.
- Eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm: A fine lip balm in a fun form! This cult classic is the perfect long-lasting moisturizer for your lips formulated with shea butter & vitamin E. Available at Well.ca.
- C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve: Not just for lips, but a great choice nonetheless. Rose extract helps ease irritation and is the perfect addition to your purse. It’s a great product when you’re in a pinch and need some relief on lips, face, cuticles, elbows, knees or any dry skin patches. Available at Bath & Body Works.
Hands & Feet
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve: Tried, tested & true! This heavy duty lotion will help your hands absorb much needed moisture after some time facing harsh elements or manual labour.
- Skin Republic Foot Repair: Not your typical foot treatment! This package contains two booties (for one application) which are treated with green tea, peppermint, and shea butter to moisturize those cracked heels. Available at Beauty Boutique.
- Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream: Indulge in this sweet, sweet lotion. It smells like dessert & feels lush on the skin! What could be more decadent in a hand cream!
Body & more
- Korres Body Butter: This luxurious body butter will soften, moisturize, and rejuvenate skin. Perfect product to hydrate your skin this winter with a fresh zing of lemon! Available at Beauty Boutique.
- Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil: This oil can help hydrate your skin, hair & nails. The oil offers conditioning, and antiaging properties that will help you get a dewy glow to your skin. Available at Sephora.
- Evian Mineral Water Spray Duo To Go: Refresh your complexion with a quick mist. A quick spritz from these travel-approved sprays will set your makeup and have you feeling fresh! Available at Sephora.
These winter products are truly great all year round but help tackle those stubborn issues we notice primarily during winter.