Kids – one of the most fulfilling, wonderful experiences we can have.
But, it can also get expensive. And as parents, new or expecting, you don’t want to have the added worry of money and budgets when you’re already worried about where they’re going to go to University. (Too soon?)
Here’s how parents can save money without missing a joy-filled moment with the kids. Because the first day of university will be here before you know it.
Feeding the family can be a toughie, just ask parents of a picky eater. Everyone has to eat but who has time for grocery shopping, fighting traffic, or even meal prep? It can be especially tough for busy parents. Here are the sites and stores that make meals a snap:
• INABUGGY – order online get delivery to your home or office
• Chefs Plate – offers family-sized meals
• Walmart – order groceries online and pick up in-store
• Hello Fresh – crowd-pleasing meals for the whole family
• Gift Card Shop – stock up on gift cards for your go-to grocery stores
Toys and books
No matter their age, kids (and kid-like adults) need entertainment. All the toys. Here’s how you can earn Cash Back while satisfying everyone’s playful side.
• Mastermind Toys – brain-stimulating, yet fun, toys for every age
• BuyBuy Baby – toys, games and practically everything else you need from babyhood to toddlerhood
• Playmobil – a classic staple for every child to help mental development and play
• LEGO – no explanation necessary!
• Chapters-Indigo – books for every age, toys, and other fun items to get them learning and creating
Sometimes we forget that expectant moms need to prepare and plan, shop and feel good about themselves. Here are a few places you can do all of that and more.
• Destination Maternity – fashionable maternity clothing for mamas to be
• Motherhood Maternity – for a pampered pregnancy
• H&M – everyday outfits for mommies-to-be
• Gap – a reliable staple… need we say more?
• Well.ca – pretty much everything you need to prepare and then some
Doesn’t it feel like kids grow about 10 inches per day every day until they’re 18? Here are a couple of our go-tos for the best deals on newborn, toddler, and kids clothing.
• Baby Gap
In-Store Cash Back
Did you know you can now earn Cash Back when you go to certain stores? Just link your credit card(s) to your account and voilà, you’re all set. Some parent-friendly In-Store Cash Back partners include Crocs, Thyme Maternity, BuyBuy Baby (they’re available for online Cash Back also).
No problem, we’ve got you covered. Check out our Parent Approved and Baby, Kids & Toys sections for all your parenting
needs. And sign up for our emails to make sure you find out about all our special offers, like double,
and sometimes, triple Cash Back.